Monday, July 9, 2007

50 Baseball Players That Might Have Did "That Stuff"

So I write "that stuff" because blogs are being taken a bit more seriously these days. With that said, there is absolutely no credibility to the names I am about to list. I won't even go into detail as to why I think they may have did "that stuff" at one point in their careers.

I will also note that some of these names come from Fried Chicken's site... meaning they're not all mine. I respect a lot of the sports opinions over there and since the membership more than covers every American state and Canadian province, I am sure there is one or more members that covers all of the MLB teams.

And before I get on with the names, I'll say that I believe that 50% or more of all MLB baseball players that played from 1990-2004 did "that stuff" at some point in their careers. I think this "thing" hasn't blown wide open because it is bigger than most of us can imagine. I believe that some of the names that would come out would strip down baseball to the core of some its supposedly most honest players.

With all that said, here are 50 baseball players that might have did "that stuff"...

Adrian Beltre
Albert Belle
Albert Pujols
Andruw Jones
Bobby Abreu
Brad Fulmer
Brady Anderson
Brian Giles
Brian Roberts
Cal Ripken Jr.
Cris Carpenter
Dante Bichette
Darren Daulton
Daryl Strawberry
Dave Hollins
Dean Palmer
Derek Jeter
Eric Karros
Eddie Murray
Edgar Martinez
Fernando Tatis
Ivan Rodriguez
Jaun Gonzalez
Jay Buhner
Jay Gibbons
Jeff Bagwell
Jermaine Dye
Jim Edmonds
Javy Lopez
Jose Guillen
Julio Franco
Larry Walker
Lenny Dykstra
Luis Gonzales
Mark Tiexiera
Mickey Tettleton
Mike Gallego
Nomar Garciapara
Paul O'Neil
Pete Incaviglia
Randy Velarde
Ray Lankford
Ruben Sierra
Sandy Alomar Jr.
Terry Steinbach
Tim Salmon
Tino Martinez
Todd Helton
Tony Batista
Troy Glaus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jcondos house, costa rica beach condos, condos rentals. Visit us for more info at: http://www.architectcr.com/