Thursday, March 6, 2008

All Things Avs Says Smack [the Ducks] in the Mouth!

Easier said than done. But Adrian certainly has caught my curiousity for tonight's game. Will Lappy, Scott Parker, and the rest of the Avs bring the pain?

From All Things Avs:

When the bully comes your way and tries to do his thing, you smack him in the mouth. And when he doesn’t like it, you smack him in the mouth again. And when he doesn’t like it still, you smack him in the mouth.

What am I talking about? In the immediate sense, I’m talking about an Avalanche team that is having the bully, the Anaheim Ducks, come to town tomorrow. My story in the print edition of tomorrow’s Post is the PC version of what I was trying to get across: the Avs have a choice, and that is to be bullied or stand up and smack the bully in the mouth.
Now maybe it's just me, but that is quite a bit of smacking Adrian has planned for tonight. Maybe they should sign Ric Flair to PTO??? Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

No comments: